Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Favorite Shakeology Recipe


Just thought I would share my all-time favorite Shakeology recipe.  I absolutely love this stuff and find myself craving it!!

So here it goes...
  • 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
  • 1-1 1/2 c of water
  • 3/4 c almond milk
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp peanut butter (optional)
  • 1 banana (optional)
  • ice
I mix all this up in the blender then I add ice and mix it again until it's the consistency of a thick milk shake.  It makes a whole blender full and fills you up. 

What are the Benefits?
  • increased energy
  • reduced cravings
  • controlled appetite
  • improved digestive system
  • lose weight
  • improved skin, hair, nails
  • lowers cholesterol
What Do the Doctors Say about Shakeology?








Check out My Shakeology Website to see success stories and to find out more about Shakeology.

Feel free to ask me questions or for more information about ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment