Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Greenberry Shakeology

I wanted to share my all-time favorite Greenberry Shakeology recipe.  I love having it for breakfast in the mornings.

So here it goes---
  • 1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
  • 1 banana
  • about 5 strawberries
  • 1-11/2 cups of water
  • 1/2 pk of Crystal Light Cherry/Pomegranate
  • ice
    **Blend in a blender to desired consistency
**Note:  By adding the other ingredients to the Greenberry, my shake is no longer the green color!

It's awesome.  It tastes fruity. There is NO aftertaste.  I use a little more water than most and a little more ice than most b/c I like to make a blenderful.  It's very filling too.

Let me know if you have questions or comments about Shakeology.
 My Facebook Inbox or nataliewelch@cebridge.net

No comments:

Post a Comment