Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm Back with something NEW!!!

I got a new "toy"...something that will help me see exactly how many calories I'm burning, how many I'm consuming, what my deficit (or surplus) is at the end of each day, what I need to burn to reach my goals, etc.  It's called the BODYBUGG. You wear it on your arm all throughout the day. 


I had a coaching session with someone from the company and we went over the program you use on their website and on the iPhone.  So I've really been using it and here's some data to report...

Tuesday, July 12
TurboFire 45 burned 449 calories; P90X Chest/Shoulders/Triceps burned 240 calories.
Ended the day with a 646 calorie DEFICIT



Wednesday, July 13
P90X Plyometrics and AbRipperX burned 500 calories.
Ended the day with a 361 calorie DEFICIT

Thursday, July 14
TurboFire 55EZ burned 495 calories; P90X Back/Biceps burned 197 calories.
Ended the day with a 488 calorie DEFICIT

Friday, July 15
Didn't do a workout today.  Just did work around the house.

Saturday, July 16
TurboFire 45EZ burned 410 caloires; P90X Back/Legs burned 276 calories.


Remember it takes 3500 calories gone to lose 1 pound. 

They are having a sale on the Bodybugg through 7/31.  If you want more information, I can send you the link with the discount code.

No comments:

Post a Comment