Thursday, June 2, 2011

P90X Journey-Week 1

I have decided to start writing each week about my journey with P90X.  I am on Day 2 of Week 2 now so I'll do a better job for the current week.

Here is  summary of Week 1:

Wednesday: Chest and Back;Ab Ripper X--I made it through the workout.  It wasn't so bad.

Thursday: Plyometrics--I didn't realize I was sore from yesterday's workout until I did this one.  It was pretty intense.

Friday: Shoulders & Arms; Ab Ripper X--Still some soreness.  This was another intense workout.
Saturday:  Yoga X--This workout is 90 minutes.  I didn't realize it and didn't allow enough time.  I only did about 35 minutes.  Some is better than none!! No soreness today.

Sunday: We were out of town so no P90X today

Monday: Legs & Back; Ab Ripper X--When I finished this one, my legs were like limp noodles. 

Tuesday: Kenpo X--I was very sore today, but pushed through Kenpo, which is kickboxing.  I really liked this workout.

I did go ahead and take measurements for the end of Week 1:  I gained 2 lbs but that is normal when starting a new workout program.  However, I did lose 3 1/2 inches!!!

Click HERE to see how Week 2 is coming along.


If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment